Dick Scott Motor Mall is currently looking for an Internet Sales Representative.
All applicants must be self starters and posses a strong desire to succeed. Internet Sales experience is a plus. This position requires prompt follow-up of all internet leads, exceptional organizational skills, and a strong understanding of the internet and its role in the consumer automotive shopping process.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing email and phone communication with customers that have submitted inquiries through the internet
- Interact with sales staff and management to ensure all internet leads are handled correctly, in a timely and professional manner
- Meticulously track all internet leads through Internet based Reynolds & Reynolds Contact Management software
- Perform monthly reporting for all sales and lead statistics
Candidate must have strong knowledge of computers; however, your SALES SKILLS, ATTITUDE, and WORK ETHIC are what matter most to us, we are willing to train the ideal candidate.
We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Heath Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Long & Short Term Disability
- Employee Discount Program
- & More
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read & comprehend instructions and information
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a plus
- Personal & Professional Integrity
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver's license
Qualified candidates should forward their resumes via email, Apply@DickScott.com . No phone calls will be accepted.
3030 Fowlerville RoadFowlerville, MI 48836